Introducing New Dual Operator Continuous Monitor with Satellites
- NEW Improved Banana Jack
Creates a more consistent connection and helps to prevent accidental disconnects with operator’s wrist strap.
- Control unit LEDs indicate proper grounding of two mats and two operators; includes mounting hardware.
Allows mounting Control Unit at eye level, not using any working surface area
- Two Satellite Remote Monitors include monitored wrist strap ground, parking stud, and unmonitored ground for guest or equipment
Versatile design allowing placement where desired up to 7 feet from control unit.
- Audio alarm
- Wave Distortion Technology provides real-time monitoring
Ensures ESD protected workstation, reducing catastrophic failures and latent defects
- Utilizes reliable wave distortion technology
Provides true 100% continuous monitoring.
- Can use with any brand of single wire wrist strap and coiled cord components
Life-cycle costs of monitor / wrist strap / cord are 66% lower than dual-wire approach
- For important information on Single Wire Continuous Impedance Monitoring Click HERE
- Made in the United States of America
|222743||Dual Operator Continuous Monitor with Wrist Straps, 4mm, 220VAC||£251.20|
|222744||Dual Operator Continuous Monitor, 10mm, 220VAC||£236.60|
*The prices in the Vermason Online Catalog supersede all pricing on new product announcements and may change without notice.
Leading companies use continuous monitors as a cost effective component in satisfying some of the audit and check requirements of EN 61340-5-1. Wrist strap testing “Where continuous monitoring is used, no additional testing is required.” [EN 61340-4-1, per A.5.2] “The wrist band will normally be worn for several hours at a time so it needs to be comfortable while making good contact with the skin. It is a good idea to check the wrist strap every time it is applied. Constant on line monitors can be used so that any breaks will be immediately found.” [EN 61340-5-2 clause 5.2.7]
Posted on 2012-06-12, in Continuous Monitors, Dual-Wire Continuous Monitors, New Products and tagged ANSI/ESD S1.1, Coiled Cord, EN 61340-4-1, EN 61340-5-1, EN 61340-5-2, ESD TR20.20, Magnetic Interconnect Technology, MagSnap Coiled Cord, RoHS compliant, Single Wire Continuous Impedance Monitoring, Wave Distortion Technology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.