- One Size Fits All Adjustable Heel Grounder
- 1 Megohm resistor
- Conductive tab length = 432 ± 2mm
– Black rubber surface: 8 x 10^4 ohms nominal
– White rubber surface: 1 x 10^12 ohms nominal
- Date coded for traceability
- Made in the Philippines
|249270||Trustat™ Heel Grounder, Single Rubber, Velcro, 1 Meg||£3.31|
|249271||Trustat™ Heel Grounder, Single Rubber, Quick Release, 1 Meg||£3.03|
|249272||Trustat™ Heel Grounder, Double Rubber, Velcro, 1 Meg||£4.42|
|249273||Trustat™ Heel Grounder, Double Rubber, Quick Release, 1 Meg||£4.42|
|249274||Trustat™ Toe Grounder, Adjustable, Quick Release, 1 Meg||£4.28|
**The prices in the Vermason Online Catalogue supersede all pricing on new product announcements and may change without notice
“Most people do not stand solidly on both feet, it is important that paths to ground are made in the heel and toe area of both feet. Where toe and heel straps are used as ESD footwear, once these are worn outside the EPA, particularly on carpets, they are likely to accumulate fluff and become ineffective; this requires that they be checked or replaced on every visit to the EPA [ESD Protected Area].
When ESD footwear is used, it should be noted that ESD footwear alone cannot achieve protection, but needs to be used in conjunction ”[EN 61340-5-2 clause 5.2.8 Footwear]
- NEW Improved Banana Jack
Creates a more consistent connection and helps to prevent accidental disconnects with operator’s wrist strap.
- Control unit LEDs indicate proper grounding of two mats and two operators; includes mounting hardware.
Allows mounting Control Unit at eye level, not using any working surface area
- Two Satellite Remote Monitors include monitored wrist strap ground, parking stud, and unmonitored ground for guest or equipment
Versatile design allowing placement where desired up to 7 feet from control unit.
- Audio alarm
- Wave Distortion Technology provides real-time monitoring
Ensures ESD protected workstation, reducing catastrophic failures and latent defects
- Utilizes reliable wave distortion technology
Provides true 100% continuous monitoring.
- Can use with any brand of single wire wrist strap and coiled cord components
Life-cycle costs of monitor / wrist strap / cord are 66% lower than dual-wire approach
- For important information on Single Wire Continuous Impedance Monitoring Click HERE
- Made in the United States of America
|222743||Dual Operator Continuous Monitor with Wrist Straps, 4mm, 220VAC||£251.20|
|222744||Dual Operator Continuous Monitor, 10mm, 220VAC||£236.60|
*The prices in the Vermason Online Catalog supersede all pricing on new product announcements and may change without notice.
Leading companies use continuous monitors as a cost effective component in satisfying some of the audit and check requirements of EN 61340-5-1. Wrist strap testing “Where continuous monitoring is used, no additional testing is required.” [EN 61340-4-1, per A.5.2] “The wrist band will normally be worn for several hours at a time so it needs to be comfortable while making good contact with the skin. It is a good idea to check the wrist strap every time it is applied. Constant on line monitors can be used so that any breaks will be immediately found.” [EN 61340-5-2 clause 5.2.7]